Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daniel Driensky

I ad the pleasure to shoot on Sunday with a really incredible photographer, Daniel Driensky. I met him through my good friend (and amazing model buddy) Tammy G when they were nice enough to let me crash their dinner celebrating Daniels birthday a couple of weeks ago.

The shoot was so much fun, super relaxed and easy...and Daniel was a total joy to be around...personally and artistically. He used his insider status to get us some vintage dresses to play in - and got me WAY out of my comfort zone - shooting me in the woods in less makeup than i've ever worn on film.

The best part is...he made me a WHOLE GALLERY from our shoot on his web site...which not only rules...but makes me feel super special.

Please go see my gallery here - and call Daniel for ANY photography needs you may have...he is an incredible artist and a completely rad human being. TRUST.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Camille those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!